Data Science Practice Leadership Development Program Associate, Data Visualization Atlanta Office
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Generation Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠. We are a collaborative team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and strategists that thrive on helping clients drive perpetual revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components including Buyer Insights, Content Strategy, Marketing and Sales Alignment, Marketing Technology and Email Deliverability.
As an Summer Associate supporting the ANNUITAS Data Science team, you will work with a team of marketing analytics and data science experts focused on delivering closed-loop marketing behavior and revenue insights into clients’ program performance. Together with senior members of the Data Science team you will learn about, help build, and maintain our clients’ automated sales and marketing data performance reporting using cutting-edge visualization tools. These visualizations and reports are essential to the process of helping our clients tell fact, evidence, and data-based stories about the return on their marketing investments throughout the year.
As a Data Visualization Summer Associate, you will receive exposure/understanding of the following:
- Cutting edge marketing and demand generation strategy
- Exposure to the newest and most powerful Data Visualization tools
- Data projects to help you level up your visualization skills
- Real-world analytics experience
- R, SQL, and Python programming
Core Areas of Responsibility:
- Building and maintaining new and existing dashboards in Tableau to help clients find deeper insights to tell more engaging stories
- Develop new methods of visualization delivery and storytelling with R and Python-based visualization packages
- Successful candidates have typically studied quantitative science, computer science, engineering, mathematics, economics, physics, or business and plan on entering the data science world in an investigative data visualization role
- Analytical mindset with ability to put problems into the context of the bigger picture
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Problem solving and systems thinking skills
- Self-driven (not requiring constant oversight or guidance)
- A creative flair for building dashboards that “WOW”
- Working knowledge of Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview, Spotfire, Domo, SQL, R, or Python preferred
- Familiar with the goals and methods of marketing and digital marketing
If interested, please e-mail a cover letter and resume to ScottParent@annuitas.com.
During your time in our leadership development program, you will learn how to apply some of the world’s most sophisticated and forward-thinking demand generation processes with big name clients like Google, PerkinElmer, and SecureWorks. Our goal is to hire and train future leaders at our company from within, which is why we view this program as a gateway into a full-time position with ANNUITAS. Whether or not you move forward with us, you’ll complete the program with an exceptional foundation of knowledge and skills in enterprise demand generation marketing. Still not convinced? We offer free catered lunch once a week at the Atlanta office, a fun environment which features creative workspaces, and cold brew coffee on tap.