Data Engineer Associate, Digital Informatics | ANNUITAS
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Generation Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation. We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and strategists that thrive on helping clients drive perpetual revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components including Buyer Insights, Content Strategy, Marketing and Sales Alignment, Marketing Technology and Email Deliverability.
As an Associate Data Engineer, you will work with a team of marketing analytics and data science experts on the Digital Informatics team focused on delivering closed-loop marketing behavior to revenue insights into clients’ program performance. Together with other members of the Digital Informatics team you will learn about, help build, and maintain our automated data processing ecosystem, internal tools, and products along with other data engineering projects.
Core Areas of Responsibility:
- Understanding the ANNUITAS methodology
- Utilizing Python, R, and SQL programming to build larger scale, robust, and durable structures
- Building and maintaining data infrastructures within various database products such as Postgres, MySQL, Redshift
- Providing technical support for data audits and reporting
- Working to design and create tools for automation processes
- Assisting in unit testing, QA testing, and feature planning
- Updating tool and process documentation as needed
- Successful candidates have typically studied quantitative science, computer science, engineering, mathematics, economics, physics, or business
- Analytical mindset with ability to put problems into the context of the bigger picture
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Problem solving and systems thinking skills
- Self-driven (not requiring constant oversight or guidance)
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL and Python and basic knowledge of R.
- Past exposure to PHP, Google Analytics, Salesforce, marketing automation, network security,
- and machine learning are a plus
- Familiar with the goals and methods of marketing and digital marketing
If interested, please e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Why ANNUITAS?
ANNUITAS clients span the globe including top manufacturing, technology, media and financial services organizations. We work with our clients just as we work with our team, to build a strategic plan seeking input and feedback throughout the process. Great strategy does not happen without shared insights and a team environment. ANNUITAS delivers both.
During the challenging time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to support our team. This includes:
- 100% capability to work from home
- Flexibility to work in our COVID-safe Atlanta office for a change of scenery, with lunch provided
- once a week
- Open and transparent communication from senior leadership
- Monthly virtual happy hours
- “Summer Fridays” – a day off every month of summer
Challenging times or not, the culture at ANNUITAS stands out. We are a highly collaborative and innovative team that’s passionate about bringing the best outcomes to our clients and each other while having fun in the process.