Marketing Analyst | Data Science Practice
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Generation Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠ through ANNUITAS Perpetual Demand Generation® (PDG). We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and strategists that thrive on helping clients drive perpetual revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components including Buyer Insights, Content Strategy, Marketing and Sales Alignment, Marketing Technology, Web Strategy, Change Management, and the establishment of a Demand Generation Center of Excellence.
The Marketing Analyst position will work as a critical member of the ANNUITAS Data Science department to help analyze client marketing programs and cultivate insights for monthly and quarterly client presentations. This position requires a unique blend of both quantitative and qualitative thinking skills. The ideal candidate would be able to approach problems analytically yet still be able to contextualize it within the high-level marketing strategy in a way that both internal and external stakeholders can easily understand.
The position requires 5-10% travel.
Core Areas of Responsibility:
- Review performance of ongoing client marketing programs across multiple industries on a biweekly basis
- Leverage clients’ marketing program dashboards and program performance data to generate insights and strategy recommendations on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Read marketing and sales industry research, macro data, and trends in order to provide comparisons of client programs to the broader marketplace
- Create ad hocdata pivots in Tableau and Excel to assist in research and data insights gathering
- Understand each client account strategy in-depth, along with other key characteristics of their industries
- Manage both internal and external analysis requests along with project completion statuses as a part of the wider client account team
- Create slides to describe insights and strategy recommendations from the ANNUITAS team for client presentations
- Present with the ANNUITAS team at monthly and quarterly client meetings – both over the phone and in-person
- Prior internships in relevant roles (marketing, analytics, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Successful candidates have typically studied economics, political science, international affairs, history, business, marketing research, or quantitative science
- Aptitude for public speaking
- Analytical mindset with ability to put it in context of the bigger picture
- Ability to effectively communicate with everybody from programmers to C-Suite client stakeholders
- Problem solving and systems thinking skills
- Comfortable with mathematical or quantitative reasoning subjects
- Past exposure to Tableau, R, Python, Excel, Marketing Automation, web analytics, sales analytics and/or Salesforce platforms are a plus
- Familiar with the goals and methods of marketing and digital marketing
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠. We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and Strategists that thrive on helping clients drive more revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components to deliver perpetual revenue.
ANNUITAS clients span the globe including top manufacturing, technology, media and financial services organizations. We work with our clients just as we work with our team, to build a strategic plan seeking input and feedback throughout the process. Great strategy does not happen without shared insights and a team environment. ANNUITAS delivers both.
Still not convinced? We offer free lunches 3-days a week at the Buckhead office, a fun environment which features creative workspaces and cold brew coffee on tap.
If interested, please e-mail a cover letter and resume (PDF) to email@example.com