ANNUITAS | Manager, Digital Demand Programs
Are you a rising revenue marketing rockstar?
Do you operate at the intersection of customer-centric content, data and analytics and marketing technology to drive superior customer experiences and revenue (or pipeline)?
Do you thrive in a results-oriented environment and are excited to be a key driver and collaborator to drive business growth for a growth-oriented services organization?
The Digital Demand Programs Manager plays a critical role in Demand Marketing at ANNUITAS. You will work with our internal marketing team as the quarterback, strategically planning and driving the execution of the digital marketing efforts (paid, owned and earned) that feed our own demand generation engine. You’ll be ‘marketing the marketing’ and working with talented team members who ‘get it’ because each one of them do it day-in and day-out with our clients. We have a proven methodology, and are seeking someone who can learn our process and own key initiatives that drive ANNUITAS growth.
ANNUITAS is the leader in digital demand transformation. We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and strategists that help marketing and sales leaders at enterprise organizations transform their demand marketing — developing buyer-driven Perpetual Demand Generation Programs and transforming their lead-to-revenue processes to drive profitable revenue growth and build sustainable brands.
Our client roster includes successful global and high growth companies such as Airbnb, Google, Dell Secureworks, JP Morgan Chase, Tricentus, Alteryx, Tableau Software and many more. And, our success with these companies has earned us the honor of Marketo’s Digital Agency of the Year and a place on the Inc 5000 list as a fastest growing company and many more.
We need your expertise and drive to bring in new B2B customers like these.
- With the input and support of our team, develop and execute a plan that drives engagement into the top of our demand funnel – and to be worked by our Perpetual Demand Generation Engine and Business Development Teams
- Manage paid, owned and earned digital engagement channels to drive pipeline growth (e.g. SEM, SEO, retargeting, webinars, Paid Social, Paid Advertising and Content Syndication).
- Additionally, this role will aid in coordinating live events such as roadshows, panel discussions and webinars.
- Adapt promotional copy to drive compelling content offer-based and call-to-action-based advertising in these channels
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to analyze program effectiveness and make recommendations to improve performance and drive increased pipeline
- Project manage Demand Marketing initiatives with multiple stakeholders including leaders of various roles in Demand Marketing (e.g. Marketing Operations, Strategy, Content, Data Science, CRO and CEO)
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Previous experience in a B2B Digital Marketing role with a fast-paced start-up or marketing firm
- Direct past experience with paid digital acquisition – particularly PPC, retargeting and/or digital display advertising
- Metrics-driven mindset and excels in setting KPIs, tracking progress and achieving goals
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with Sales, setting goals and expectations
- Experience working in Google Analytics and/or Tableau to understand the buyers’ critical path and ways to optimize it
- Experience working in MAP and CRM (however, will not be responsible for building programs within either)
- Strong writing skills especially attuned to our target customers and their business challenge (and how we’re poised to address them)
- Solid project management skills, ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and proactive with regards to getting things done
- Ability to manage-up, down and across internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- If you can show proven number-based results, that over-rides years of experience
Location + Reporting
This role reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
This position can be based out of Portland, OR or Atlanta GA
If interested, please e-mail a cover letter and resume (PDF) to email@example.com