Data Strategist, Demand Intelligence | ANNUITAS
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Generation Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand GenerationSM. We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and strategists that thrive on helping clients drive perpetual revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components including Buyer Insights, Content Strategy, Marketing and Sales Alignment, Marketing Technology and Email Deliverability.
As a Data Strategist on the Demand Intelligence team, you will work with a team of marketing and data science experts focused on delivering closed-loop marketing behavior to revenue insights into clients’ program performance. Together with other members of the Data Science team you will learn about, help build, and maintain our clients’ data ecosystem and dashboards that address client-specific KPIs.
Core Areas of Responsibility:
- Playing a key role in synthesizing client’s data systems into a cohesive data architecture
- Wireframing, developing and editing Tableau and Salesforce Dashboards tailored to client’s business needs and Key KPIs
- Building an analytics implementation project plan in project management tools
- Assisting in conducting Analytics Audits, and synthesizing learnings from audits into business insights
- Project managing the day-to-day workstream of analytics implementations
- Successful candidates have typically studied computer science, data engineering, data science, marketing or business
- Analytical mindset with ability to put problems into the context of the bigger picture
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members both orally and written
- Problem solving and systems thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-driven (not requiring constant oversight or guidance)
- Strong understanding of data structures
- Intermediate knowledge of Tableau
- Intermediate knowledge of Python a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo a plus
- Familiar with the goals and methods of marketing and digital marketing
If interested, please e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANNUITAS clients span the globe including top manufacturing, technology, media and financial services organizations. We work with our clients just as we work with our team, to build a strategic plan seeking input and feedback throughout the process. Great strategy does not happen without shared insights and a team environment. ANNUITAS delivers both.
During the challenging time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to support our team. This includes:
- Hybrid work environment
- Flexibility to work in our COVID-safe Atlanta office for a change of scenery
- Open and transparent communication from senior leadership
- Monthly happy hours
- “Summer Fridays” – an extra Friday off every month of the summer
Challenging times or not, the culture at ANNUITAS stands out. We are a highly collaborative and innovative team that’s passionate about bringing the best outcomes to our clients and each other while having fun in the process.