Senior Full-Stack Developer | ANNUITAS | Technology
ANNUITAS is the leading provider of digital demand transformation services for B2B companies across healthcare, financial services, media and information services and growth technology companies. Many of the most recognized global brands count on ANNUITAS as a trusted partner to help scale growth. ANNUITAS services play a mission-critical role in helping connect marketing investments to revenue outcomes and orchestrating people, process, content and technology around buyer engagement. ANNUITAS’ proprietary methodology for transformation covers strategy, implementation, and optimization – which delivers up to 10x revenue lift in conversion to sales to its clients.
As a member of the ANNUITAS Technology team you will work with a group of web and marketing automation experts focused on delivering demand generation programs for their clients. You will implement and execute various web portions that are critical to demand generation programs that make up an overall Demand Process.
As a Senior Full-Stack Web Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development. We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
Core Areas of Responsibility:
- On the back end, helping formulate effective and efficient code that drives key areas of our programs, including personalization logic/functionality
- On the front-end, helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working website
- Helping create, update, and maintain core ANNUITAS web products built in Laravel or as WordPress plugins
- Configure integrations between core ANNUITAS web products and various CMS’s including, but not limited to: Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, SDL Tridion, Drupal, and WordPress
- Guide and develop integrations between web and various MAPs including, but not limited to: Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, and Hubspot
- 5+ years of experience in PHP and experience with Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience building websites using responsive design
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Xdebug, Firebug, Chrome DevTools, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Experience and knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal and team skills with a track record of developing positive working relationships
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Strong project management and organizational skills focused on results
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Innovative thinker that’s comfortable working with ambiguity
- Committed to continuous learning and following coding best practices
- Experience with Laravel and WordPress
- Experience writing plugins for WordPress
- Experience with programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
- Experience building B2B websites
- Experience with integrations between CMS and Marketing Automation Platform(s)
- Agency experience
During the challenging time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to support our team. This includes:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Flexibility to work in our COVID-safe Atlanta office for a change of scenery, with lunch provided once a week
- Open and transparent communication from senior leadership
Challenging times or not, the culture at ANNUITAS stands out. We are a highly collaborative and innovative team that’s passionate about bringing the best outcomes to our clients and each other while having fun in the process.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org