Senior Fullstack Developer | ANNUITAS | Digital
ATLANTA or SANTA FE OFFICES
ANNUITAS is the leading provider of digital demand transformation services for B2B companies across healthcare, financial services, media and information services and growth technology companies. Many of the most recognized global brands count on ANNUITAS as a trusted partner to help scale growth. ANNUITAS services play a mission-critical role in helping connect marketing investments to revenue outcomes and orchestrating people, process, content and technology around buyer engagement. ANNUITAS’ proprietary methodology for transformation covers strategy, implementation, and optimization – which delivers up to 10x revenue lift in conversion to sales to its clients.
As a member of the ANNUITAS Digital team you will work with a group of marketing automation and web experts focused on delivering demand generation programs for their clients. You will implement and execute various web portions that are critical to demand generation programs that make up an overall Demand Process.
As a Senior Fullstack Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating/editing/updating WordPress themes and plugins. We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of modern development best practices.
The Senior Fullstack Developer will report to the Senior Director, Web Technology. Specific responsibilities include:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS, plugins, and integrations with various technologies including, but not limited to Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.
- On the back end, helping formulate effective and efficient code that drives key areas of our program, including personalization logic/functionality.
- On the front-end, helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Assisting with website support and strategic improvements to performance, technical SEO, and user experience.
- Helping our Senior Director, Web Technology to configure integrations between core ANNUITAS web products and various CMS’s including, but not limited to: Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, SDL Tridion, Drupal, WordPress
- At least 3 years experience as a fullstack web developer
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Experience working with design teams to ensure quality and accuracy of frontend development
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Chrome Developer Tools
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal and team skills with a track record of developing positive working relationships
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Strong project management and organizational skills focused on results
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Innovative thinker that’s comfortable working with ambiguity
- Experience with design programs such as Photoshop, Sketch, Figma
- Experience building B2B websites
During the challenging time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to support our team. This includes:
- 100% capability to work from home
- Flexibility to work in our COVID-safe Atlanta office for a change of scenery, with lunch provided once a week
- Open and transparent communication from senior leadership
- Monthly virtual happy hours
- “Summer Fridays” – four additional Fridays off between June and August
Challenging times or not, the culture at ANNUITAS stands out. We are a highly collaborative and innovative team that’s passionate about bringing the best outcomes to our clients and each other while having fun in the process.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org