Senior WordPress Developer | ANNUITAS Technology Practice
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Generation Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠ through ANNUITAS Perpetual Demand Generation® (PDG). We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and strategists that thrive on helping clients drive perpetual revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components including Buyer Insights, Content Strategy, Marketing and Sales Alignment, Marketing Technology, Web Strategy, Change Management, and the establishment of a Demand Generation Center of Excellence.
As a member of the ANNUITAS Technology team you will work with a group of marketing automation and web experts focused on delivering demand generation programs for their clients. You will implement and execute various web portions that are critical to demand generation programs that make up an overall Demand Process.
As a Senior WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating/editing/updating WordPress themes and plugins. We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of modern development best practices.
Core Areas of Responsibility:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS, plugins, and integrations with various technologies including, but not limited to Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.
- On the back-end, helping formulate effective and efficient code that drives key areas of our program, including personalization logic/functionality.
- On the front-end, helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Assisting with website support and strategic improvements to performance, technical SEO, and user experience.
- Helping our Direct of Web Technology to configure integrations between core ANNUITAS web products and various CMS’s including, but not limited to: Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, SDL Tridion, Drupal, WordPress
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Experience working with design teams to ensure quality and accuracy of frontend development
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Chrome Developer Tools
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal and team skills with a track record of developing positive working relationships
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Strong project management and organizational skills focused on results
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Innovative thinker that’s comfortable working with ambiguity
- Experience with design programs such as Photoshop, Sketch, Figma
- Experience building B2B websites
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠. We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and Strategists that thrive on helping clients drive more revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components to deliver perpetual revenue.
ANNUITAS clients span the globe including top manufacturing, technology, media and financial services organizations. We work with our clients just as we work with our team, to build a strategic plan seeking input and feedback throughout the process. Great strategy does not happen without shared insights and a team environment. ANNUITAS delivers both.
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume (PDF) to email@example.com