Summer 2023 Leadership Development Program | Associate, Strategy | ANNUITAS | Strategy Internship
ANNUITAS is the leading provider of digital demand transformation services for B2B companies across healthcare, financial services, media and information services and growth technology companies. Many of the most recognized global brands count on ANNUITAS as a trusted partner to help scale growth. ANNUITAS services play a mission-critical role in helping connect marketing investments to revenue outcomes and orchestrating people, process, content and technology around buyer engagement. ANNUITAS’ proprietary methodology for transformation covers strategy, implementation, and optimization – which delivers up to 10x revenue lift in conversion to sales for its clients.
As a member of the ANNUITAS team, you will work with a team of marketing experts focused on delivering end-to-end demand generation programs for their clients. Together you and senior members of our team will strategize, implement and optimize various demand generation programs that make up an overall Demand Generation Process.
The Associate, Strategy will report to the Senior Consultant, Strategy. Specific responsibilities include:
- Conducting, compiling and documenting third-party research as part of Strategy Program development
- Creating documentation for presentations and client reviews
- Assisting copywriting for program emails, landing pages and thank you pages
- Assisting in the testing and review process for program emails, landing pages and thank you pages
- Supporting senior team members with project management, as needed
- Excellent English communication, both written and verbal (writing sample required)
- Must be able to commute to offices in Atlanta
- Great organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Capable of identifying key trends in the marketplace
- Must be currently enrolled in or soon-to-be graduating from an accredited college or university at the Junior, or Senior level. Students with an Economics, Business/BBA, Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, or Mathematics (either educational or demonstrated) will be considered.
During the challenging time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to support our team. This includes:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Flexibility to work in our COVID-safe Atlanta office for a change of scenery
- Open and transparent communication from senior leadership
Challenging times or not, the culture at ANNUITAS stands out. We are a highly collaborative and innovative team that’s passionate about bringing the best outcomes to our clients and each other while having fun in the process.
To apply, please e-mail a cover letter, writing sample and resume (PDF) to email@example.com