Strategy Practice Consultant | ANNUITAS Strategy Practice
ATLANTA, GA or PORTLAND, OR
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Generation Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠ through ANNUITAS Perpetual Demand Generation® (PDG). We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and strategists that thrive on helping clients drive perpetual revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components including Buyer Insights, Content Strategy, Marketing and Sales Alignment, Marketing Technology, Web Strategy, Change Management, and the establishment of a Demand Generation Center of Excellence.
As a Strategy Consultant, you will work as a core member of the Strategy team and have primary responsibility for client service delivery. The Strategy Consultant is responsible for providing front-line tactical execution as part of the Strategy Program and in support of the direct Strategy Program Team, as well as the extended Client Account Team, throughout the lifecycle of client’s Demand Process Transformation.
The position requires 10-20% travel.
As a Strategy Consultant, you will receive exposure/understanding of the following:
- Cutting edge marketing and demand generation strategy
- Research-driven buyer persona development
- Buying journey mapping
- Content model development
- Lead management framework development
- Engagement channel planning and monitoring
- Program analytics and optimization
Core Areas of Responsibility:
- Conduct front-line research and interviewing as part of the Strategy Program development
- Review and provide initial insights into research and findings from insight-development and discovery phases of each Strategy Program
- Identify and present key trends and findings to the Strategy Program Team from research conducted
- Develop the first draft of all client deliverables
- Resonsible for managing changes or feedback to reporting, findings documentation or analysis that is received from the Director, Strategy and Vice President, Strategy
- Perform the first round of quality checks to ensure ANNUITAS standards for clients service delivery are met – both in terms of meeting the standards of the ANNUITAS Client Service Manifesto and following the Demand Process Transformation model
- Manage tactical account execution of Web meetings, client calls, meeting agendas, on-site meetings, uploading of research and documentation and managing document version control
- Will stay informed and up to date on industry trends, research and key events
- 2-5 years experience in B2B Demand Generation including program development, marketing automation implementation and use, organizational planning and development
- Experience with digital marketing technology at a minimum at the email marketing or inbou8nd marketing level
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment
- An analytical mindset with the ability to put problems into the context of the bigger picture
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Problem solving and systems thinking skills
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠. We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and Strategists that thrive on helping clients drive more revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components to deliver perpetual revenue.
ANNUITAS clients span the globe including top manufacturing, technology, media and financial services organizations. We work with our clients just as we work with our team, to build a strategic plan seeking input and feedback throughout the process. Great strategy does not happen without shared insights and a team environment. ANNUITAS delivers both.
Still not convinced? We offer free lunches 3-days a week at the Buckhead office, a fun environment which features creative workspaces and cold brew coffee on tap.
If interested, please e-mail a cover letter and resume (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org