Consultant, Demand Technology | ANNUITAS | Demand Technology
GEORGIA or NEW MEXICO OFFICES
ANNUITAS is the leading provider of digital demand transformation services for B2B companies across healthcare, financial services, media and information services and growth technology companies. Many of the most recognized global brands count on ANNUITAS as a trusted partner to help scale growth. ANNUITAS services play a mission-critical role in helping connect marketing investments to revenue outcomes and orchestrating people, process, content and technology around buyer engagement. ANNUITAS’ proprietary methodology for transformation covers strategy, implementation, and optimization – which delivers up to 10x revenue lift in conversion to sales for its clients.
As a member of the ANNUITAS Demand Technology team, you will work with a group of some of the most talented technology and marketing automation experts out there. You will lead, implement, and execute various elements that make up an overall Demand Process. You will work with some of the world’s top enterprise companies and teams.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders to implement automation for marketing campaigns and programs within Marketo
- Leading all facets of Marketo implementation including scoring, nurturing, automation, progressive profiling, revenue models, programs and events, webinar connectors and more, based on the ANNUITAS methodology
- Ensuring proactive account management
- Managing timelines and expectations to ensure client programs are completed with accuracy, on-time, and within budget
- Communicating with clients to manage expectations, deliverables, and modifications to SFDC, Marketo, and the Demand Technology stack
- Documenting requirements regarding business needs and translating them appropriately into technical specifications
- Serving as marketing automation / technology trusted advisor to assigned ANNUITAS clients and internal ANNUITAS resources
- Light travel is required – post pandemic
Who is a good fit for our team?
- At least 3 years of experience as a Marketo Admin, MCE preferred
- Someone who loves working in a collaborative, fast-paced and exciting environment
- Experience implementing Marketo projects including technical requirements gathering, development, testing and support
- Some admin-level experience preferred within CRM such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- We rely heavily on one another and expect all teammates to equally contribute to projects, so we’re looking for someone with interpersonal skills and a track record of developing positive working relationships within our growing company
- If you’re a Marketo expert, you know our jobs can get a little techy, so strong English communication, both written and verbal are required for this role
- Ability to project manage the technical items within a client account are key to the success of our projects and we’re looking for someone that can hold themselves and others accountable
- We’re looking for someone that is a self-starter and demonstrates resourcefulness, motivation, initiative, and support skills
- Agency & client-side experience
Bachelor’s Degree: Marketing, Finance or Computer Science preferred
During the challenging time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to support our team. This includes:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Flexibility to work in our COVID-safe Atlanta office for a change of scenery, with lunch provided once a week
- Open and transparent communication from senior leadership
- “Summer Fridays” – four additional Fridays off between June and August
Challenging times or not, the culture at ANNUITAS stands out. We are a highly collaborative and innovative team that’s passionate about bringing the best outcomes to our clients and each other while having fun in the process.
To apply, please e-mail a cover letter and resume (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org