Consultant | ANNUITAS Technology Practice
ATLANTA, GA or PORTLAND, OR
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Generation Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠ through ANNUITAS Perpetual Demand Generation® (PDG). We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and strategists that thrive on helping clients drive perpetual revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components including Buyer Insights, Content Strategy, Marketing and Sales Alignment, Marketing Technology, Web Strategy, Change Management, and the establishment of a Demand Generation Center of Excellence.
As a member of the ANNUITAS Technology team you will work with a group of marketing automation experts focused on delivering end-to-end demand generation programs for their clients. You will implement and execute various demand generation programs that make up an overall Demand Process.
The position requires 10-20% travel.
Core Areas of Responsibility:
- Collaborating with key internal stakeholders and external stakeholders (Campaign Op/Technology, Field Marketing, Sales, Services, & support) to implement automation for marketing campaigns and programs within Marketing Automation Platform
- Implementing all facets of the Marketing Automation platform including lead scoring, lead nurturing, automation, progressive profiling, revenue models, Programs and Events, revenue models, webinar connectors and more, based on the ANNUITAS methodology
- Ensuring proactive account management
- Managing timelines and expectations to ensure client programs are completed on-time and within budget
- Communicating with clients to manage expectations, deliverables and modifications to their existing CRM and Marketing Automation Platform
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of the ANNUITAS methodology
- Documenting requirements regarding business needs and translating them appropriately into technical specifications
- Serving as marketing automation / technology trusted advisor to assigned ANNUITAS clients and internal ANNUITAS resources
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Marketing, Finance or Computer Science preferred
- Minimum of 3 years administering Marketing Automation
- Proof of Marketo MCE, Eloqua Master, or Luminary certification required
- Includes work experience implementing full cycle projects including requirements gathering, design, development, testing and support
- Intermediate expertise with CRM such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics – SFDC preferred
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal and team skills with a track record of developing positive working relationships
- Deep understanding of Marketing and Sales processes for enterprise companies
- Excellent English communication, both written and verbal
- Strong project management and organizational skills focused on results
- Strong understanding of marketing processes including campaign execution, Q&A testing and conversion measurement
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative and support skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20%
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM or Microsoft Dynamics
- Agency + client side experience
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠. We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and Strategists that thrive on helping clients drive more revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components to deliver perpetual revenue.
ANNUITAS clients span the globe including top manufacturing, technology, media and financial services organizations. We work with our clients just as we work with our team, to build a strategic plan seeking input and feedback throughout the process. Great strategy does not happen without shared insights and a team environment. ANNUITAS delivers both.
Still not convinced? We offer free lunches 3-days a week at the Buckhead office, a fun environment which features creative workspaces and cold brew coffee on tap.
If interested, please e-mail a cover letter and resume (PDF) to email@example.com