Business Development Manager | ANNUITAS
ATLANTA, GA or PORTLAND, OR
Do you have a passion for “connecting”? Are you curious, tenacious and great at seeking out new business opportunities that perfectly pair “business challenges” with a best-in-class technology and services organization?
The Business Development Manager (BDM) plays a critical part of the new business development process at ANNUITAS. This is an ideal opportunity for a driven and motivated business development rock star seeking a great organization and an opportunity to excel professionally amongst a great Portland and/or Atlanta based team.
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Generation Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠ through ANNUITAS Perpetual Demand Generation® (PDG). We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and strategists that thrive on helping clients drive perpetual revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components including Buyer Insights, Content Strategy, Marketing and Sales Alignment, Marketing Technology, Web Strategy, Change Management, and the establishment of a Demand Generation Center of Excellence.
Our client roster includes successful global and high growth companies such as Airbnb, Google, Secureworks, Halyard Health, Lenovo, QA Symphony and many more — and our success with these companies has earned us the honor of Marketo’s Digital Agency Partner of the Year as well as a place on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies.
We need your enthusiasm and drive to bring in new B2B customers like these.
The position requires 10-20% travel.
Core Areas of Responsibility:
The position requires highly targeted engagement with organizations from inbound leads (generated by our own marketing efforts), and through your proactive and targeted social outreach efforts. Our focused, or “Account-Based” approach requires an understanding and aptitude for strategic selling, based on a deep understanding of our target audience.
Engagements will include Field Marketing, online (LinkedIn, email, other social channels) and phone.
We seek a proven professional with impeccable skills in a wide range of areas including communication (verbal, written and listening), research, marketing, sales and administrative. You are someone with a veracious appetite to solve B2B sales and marketing challenges, and you love leveraging tools like LinkedIn for social selling.
The primary responsibility of the BDR will be working with the CRO to drive new revenue opportunities to support aggressive revenue growth. The BDR will be required to make contact with targeted prospects to:
- Validate whether they align to our Ideal Customer Profile
- Introduce ANNUITAS (based on buyer pain-points)
- Educate the decision-maker on our value proposition (via phone, email and web/PowerPoint)
- Determine if there’s a two-way “fit” between buyer need and ANNUITAS value proposition
Based on the outcomes of these inquiries, the BDR will schedule and conduct discovery meetings with prospective clients, and ultimately be responsible for developing new business.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years inside/outside sales experience preferably selling marketing services to marketing executives (Account-Based selling experience is a plus)
- Consistent over-achievement in past positions; a proven track record of performance
- Proven social selling acumen
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision-makers and determine their business growth needs, pain points and buying process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technically adept, self-motivated, and driven by results
- Excellent storytelling skills; Proficient at PowerPoint or similar
- Highly organized
- Experience with CRM tools: salesforce.com
- Field event planning experience; Field execution experience is a plus
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠. We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and Strategists that thrive on helping clients drive more revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components to deliver perpetual revenue.
ANNUITAS clients span the globe including top manufacturing, technology, media and financial services organizations. We work with our clients just as we work with our team, to build a strategic plan seeking input and feedback throughout the process. Great strategy does not happen without shared insights and a team environment. ANNUITAS delivers both.
Still not convinced? We offer free lunches 3-days a week at the Buckhead office, a fun environment which features creative workspaces and cold brew coffee on tap.
If interested, please e-mail a cover letter and resume (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org