Content Marketing Manager | ANNUITAS | Marketing
ATLANTA or SANTA FE OFFICES
ANNUITAS is the leading provider of digital demand transformation services for B2B companies across healthcare, financial services, media and information services and growth technology companies. Many of the most recognized global brands count on ANNUITAS as a trusted partner to help scale growth. ANNUITAS services play a mission-critical role in helping connect marketing investments to revenue outcomes and orchestrating people, process, content and technology around buyer engagement. ANNUITAS’ proprietary methodology for transformation covers strategy, implementation, and optimization – which delivers up to 10x revenue lift in conversion to sales its clients.
The role of Content Marketing Manager will blend data insights with masterful storytelling to produce content that supports ANNUITAS’ buyer journey. This role is pivotal in bringing the deep reserves of ANNUITAS’ research to the market and will require someone that’s able to pull insights from raw data and turn that information into a cohesive message that fits within ANNUITAS’ broader content agenda.
This role will work across the company, interviewing SMEs and gathering data from the Technology, Digital, Data Science, and Strategy teams. This highly visible role is critical to executing and optimizing ANNUITAS’ own strategic demand marketing efforts.
The Content Marketing Manager is an investigative, curious person who’s not afraid to ask questions and dig deeper. They’re able to take the puzzle pieces and put them together to create something groundbreaking (and they do it on time).
The Content Marketing Manager will report to the Director, Demand Marketing. Specific responsibilities include:
- Assume full ownership of content production process including writing, editing, packaging, and publishing content pieces across a variety of channels
- Analyze business-wide data to uncover insights that will become cohesive content pieces including guides, blogs, whitepapers, reports, graphics, and more
- Measure ongoing effectiveness of content marketing program against target metrics using data analytics tools including Tableau and Google Analytics
- Make strategic recommendations for relevant content strategies, topics, and types based on objectives, distribution channels and past performance data
- Work with executive leadership to define and maintain ANNUITAS tone and style across all content outlets
- Act as a liaison between marketing and internal SMEs in order to gather insights and expand thought leadership platforms
- Incorporate organic SEO strategy into content execution
- Develop a plan to sustainably repurpose and repackage content
- Build a process for creating content in a scalable, sustainable manner
- 5+ years of relevant experience producing B2B content throughout the entire project lifecycle including strategy, planning, production, reporting, and maintenance
- Experience focusing on technical writing
- Ability to clearly communicate insights with both quantitative and qualitative approaches
- A thorough understanding of how content should support the buyers’ journey
- Experience in crafting messages for multiple audiences across a variety of channels (print, social, email, video, etc.)
- Strong project management skills and track record of staying on top of timelines
- Experience building or executing against an organic SEO strategy
- Understanding of the relationship between written and visual communication
- Ability to analyze project requirements, organize and prioritize tasks, identify risks early, and manage the content program process efficiently
During the challenging time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to support our team. This includes:
- 100% capability to work from home
- Flexibility to work in our COVID-safe Atlanta office for a change of scenery, with lunch provided once a week
- Open and transparent communication from senior leadership
- Monthly virtual happy hours
- “Summer Fridays” – four additional Fridays off between June and August
Challenging times or not, the culture at ANNUITAS stands out. We are a highly collaborative and innovative team that’s passionate about bringing the best outcomes to our clients and each other while having fun in the process.
To apply, please email resume and portfolio link or recent writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.