Data Science Fall Semester Leadership Development Program | Data Science Practice
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Generation Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠ through ANNUITAS Perpetual Demand Generation® (PDG). We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and strategists that thrive on helping clients drive perpetual revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components including Buyer Insights, Content Strategy, Marketing and Sales Alignment, Marketing Technology, Web Strategy, Change Management, and the establishment of a Demand Generation Center of Excellence.
As an Fall Associate supporting the ANNUITAS Data Science team, you will work with a team of marketing analytics and data science experts focused on delivering closed-loop marketing behavior to revenue insights into clients’ program performance. Together with senior members of the Data Science team you will learn about, help built, and maintain our automated data processing ecosystem as well as our various quantitative marketing models.
As a Data Science Fall Associate, you will receive exposure/understanding with following:
- Cutting edge marketing and demand generation strategy
- Exposure to the newest and most powerful Data Science and Analytics tools
- Real-world analytics experience
- Database Administration for AWS Data Management tools such as Amazon EMR and Redshift
- Advanced R and Python programming
Core Areas of Responsibility:
- Learning about the Data Science and Marketing Analytics landscape, understanding the ANNUITAS methodology, and becoming proficient in the leading tools used by Data Scientists and Analysts for insight development such as Tableau and R
- Building and maintaining database and automated data cleaning infrastructure using EMR and Redshift
- Programming data cleaning and processing algorithms in R and Python
- Working with and developing marketing and revenue models
- Successful candidates have typically studied quantitative science, computer science, engineering, mathematics, economics, physics, or business and plan on entering the data science world in an investigative data science, data architecture/engineering, or R/Python programming role
- Analytical mindset with ability to put problems into the context of the bigger picture
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Problem solving and systems thinking skills
- Working knowledge of SQL and basic knowledge of either R or Python
- Past exposure to PHP, Google Analytics, Salesforce, marketing automation, network security, and machine learning are a plus
- Familiar with the goals and methods of marketing and digital marketing
During your time in our leadership development program, you will learn how to apply some of the world’s most sophisticated and forward-thinking demand generation processes with big name clients like Google and AirBnB. Our goal is to hire and train future leaders at our company from within, which is why we view this program as a gateway into a full-time position with ANNUITAS. Whether or not you move forward with us, you’ll complete the program with an exceptional foundation of knowledge and skills in enterprise demand generation marketing.
Still not convinced? We offer free lunches 3-days a week at the Buckhead office, a fun environment which features creative workspaces and cold brew coffee on tap.
If interested, please e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.