Data Science Practice Developer, Digital Informatics | ANNUITAS
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Generation Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation. We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and strategists that thrive on helping clients drive perpetual revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components including Buyer Insights, Content Strategy, Marketing and Sales Alignment, Marketing Technology and Email Deliverability.
As a Data Developer on the Digital Informatics team, you will work with a team of marketing analytics and data science experts focused on delivering closed-loop marketing behavior to revenue insights into clients’ program performance. Together with other members of the Data Science team you will learn about, help build, and maintain our automated data processing ecosystem, our predictive performance modeling scripts, and other data science and data engineering projects.
Core Areas of Responsibility:
- Understanding the ANNUITAS methodology
- Working with Python, R, and SQL programming languages on a day to day basis to troubleshoot, debug,
- and/or upgrade performance of scripts and ETL processes
- Building and maintaining current code base and database infrastructure (Postgres and MySQL)
- Monitoring performance of scripts and applications
- Designing, developing, testing, and deploying scripts utilizing data cleaning and ETL processes in R,
- Python, and SQL
- Documentation of development builds, ETL processes, and tools
- Working with and developing predictive marketing and revenue models
- Working with our Architecture consultants to develop and finalize build requirements
- Using version control software such as Git
- Successful candidates have typically studied and received a degree in quantitative science, computer science, engineering, mathematics, economics, physics, or business
- At least 1 to 2 years of ETL programming experience
- Analytical mindset with ability to put problems into the context of the bigger picture
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Problem solving and systems thinking skills
- Self-driven (not requiring constant oversight or guidance)
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL, Python, and R
- Experience using Git and Bitbucket
- Past exposure to AWS, Google Cloud, Google Analytics, Salesforce, marketing automation, network security, and/or machine learning are a plus
- Familiar with the goals and methods of Sales, Marketing and Digital Marketing
If interested, please e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANNUITAS clients span the globe including top manufacturing, technology, media and financial services organizations. We work with our clients just as we work with our team, to build a strategic plan seeking input and feedback throughout the process. Great strategy does not happen without shared insights and a team environment. ANNUITAS delivers both.
During the challenging time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to support our team. This includes:
- 100% capability to work from home
- Flexibility to work in our COVID-safe Atlanta office for a change of scenery, with lunch provided
- once a week
- Open and transparent communication from senior leadership
- Monthly virtual happy hours
- Challenging times or not, the culture at ANNUITAS stands out. We are a highly collaborative and innovative team that’s passionate about bringing the best outcomes to our clients and each other while having fun in the process.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume (PDF) to email@example.com