Marketing Analytics Fall Semester Leadership Development Program | Data Science Practice
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Generation Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠. We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and strategists that thrive on helping clients drive perpetual revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components including Buyer Insights, Content Strategy, Marketing and Sales Alignment, Marketing Technology and Email Deliverability.
As a Leadership Development Associate supporting the ANNUITAS Data Science team, you will work with a team of marketing analytics and data science experts focused on delivering closed-loop marketing behavior to revenue insights into clients’ program performance. Together with senior members of the Data Science team you will learn about our clients’ business models and marketing programs and use our advanced Business Intelligence reporting to build out insights in order to further optimize ROI on our clients’ marketing programs.
As a Marketing Analytics Leadership Development Associate, you will receive exposure/understanding with following:
- Cutting edge marketing and demand generation strategy
- Exposure to the newest and most powerful Data Science and Analytics tools
- Real-world analytics experience
Core Areas of Responsibility
- Learning about the Marketing Analytics landscape, understanding the ANNUITAS methodology, and becoming proficient in the leading tools used by Data Scientists and Analysts for insight development such as Tableau and R
- Review performance of ongoing client marketing programs across multiple industries on a biweekly basis
- Assist Data Science team in leveraging clients’ marketing program dashboards and program performance data to follow trends, generate insights, and create strategy recommendations
- Be familiar with marketing and sales industry research, macro data, and trends in order to provide comparisons of client programs to the broader marketplace
- Create ad hoc data pivots in Tableau and Excel to assist in research and data insights gathering
- Understand each client account strategy as well as other key characteristics of their industries
- Assist in both internal and external analysis requests along with project completion statuses as a part of the wider client account team
- Create slides to describe insights and strategy recommendations from the ANNUITAS team for client presentations based on internal meetings
- Present with the ANNUITAS team at monthly and quarterly client meetings – both over the phone and in-person
- Successful candidates have typically studied economics, political science, international affairs, history, business, marketing research, or quantitative science
- Aptitude for public speaking
- Analytical mindset with ability to put it in context of the bigger picture
- Ability to effectively communicate with everybody from programmers to business professionals
- Problem solving and systems thinking skills
- Comfortable with mathematical or quantitative reasoning subjects
- Past exposure to Tableau, Excel, R, Python, Marketing Automation, web analytics, sales analytics and/or Salesforce platforms are a plus
- Familiar with the goals and methods of marketing and digital marketing
During your time in our leadership development program, you will learn how to apply some of the world’s most sophisticated and forward-thinking demand generation processes with big name clients like Google and AirBnB. Our goal is to hire and train future leaders at our company from within, which is why we view this program as a gateway into a full-time position with ANNUITAS. Whether or not you move forward with us, you’ll complete the program with an exceptional foundation of knowledge and skills in enterprise demand generation marketing.
Still not convinced? We offer free lunches and breakfast at the Buckhead office, a fun environment which features creative workspaces and cold brew coffee on tap.
If interested, please e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.