ANNUITAS | Marketing Coordinator
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for operationalizing core elements of ANNUITAS’ go-to-market strategy. You’ll be working at the intersection of customer-centric content, data and analytics, and marketing technology to drive superior customer experiences and revenue.
This entry level role plays a critical role in executing and optimizing ANNUITAS’ own strategic demand marketing efforts. The Marketing Coordinator will have the opportunity to learn how to create and execute a strategy that supports an always-on, perpetual marketing engine. You’ll work with talented team members who ‘get it’ because each one of them do it every day with our clients.
ANNUITAS empowers business to drive predictable, sustainable sales growth through Digital Demand Transformation. We enable companies to become buyer-centric and shift from a tactical demand generation mindset to a strategic, always-on demand marketing state.
Our client roster includes successful global and high growth companies such as Airbnb, Google, Dell Secureworks, JP Morgan Chase, Tricentis, and many more. Our success with these companies has earned us the honor of Marketo’s Digital Agency of the Year and a place on the Inc 5000 list as a fastest growing company and many more.
- Write, edit and manage production of content pieces such as blogs, email copy, ad copy, social media copy, and more
- Own day-to-day activities on social media including content calendar planning, posting, listening, analyzing, and reporting
- Execute outbound channel strategies including, but not limited to, paid search, content syndication, and partner relations
- Assist with field event planning and execution
- Lead technical aspects of website management (with support from web team) such as content uploads, tagging, and organic SEO optimization
- Assist with data management as needed
- Support various projects as directed
- At least 6 months-1 year of relevant experience (internships accepted)
- Strong writing and editorial skills (writing samples required)
- Great organizational skills
- Familiarity with paid and organic search
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Passion for learning about best-in-class marketing
- Located in Atlanta or Portland
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or similar field required
If interested, please email a cover letter and PDF resume to firstname.lastname@example.org