Demand Marketing Technologist | ANNUITAS Technology Practice | ANNUITAS
GEORGIA or NEW MEXICO
ANNUITAS is the leading provider of digital demand transformation services for B2B companies across healthcare, financial services, media and information services and growth technology companies. Many of the most recognized global brands count on ANNUITAS as a trusted partner to help scale growth. ANNUITAS services play a mission-critical role in helping connect marketing investments to revenue outcomes and orchestrating people, process, content and technology around buyer engagement. ANNUITAS’ proprietary methodology for transformation covers strategy, implementation, and optimization – which delivers up to 10x revenue lift in conversion to sales for its clients.
As a member of the ANNUITAS Demand Technology team, you will work with a group of some of the most talented technology and marketing automation experts out there. You will lead, implement, and execute various elements that make up an overall Demand Process. You will work with some of the world’s top enterprise companies and teams.
The position requires 10-20% travel.
Core Areas of Responsibility:
- Serve as proficient marketing automation / technology resource to assigned ANNUITAS clients and internal ANNUITAS resources
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to help implement all facets of the CRM and Marketing Automation platform including scoring, nurturing, automation, progressive profiling, revenue models, campaigns, lead routing, SLA management, programs and events, webinar connectors and more, based on the ANNUITAS methodology
- Develop test plans and conduct comprehensive demand marketing program testing
- Manage meetings, timelines, and expectations to ensure client programs are completed on-time and within budget through proactive project management
- Documentation and presentation development
- Communicate with clients to help manage expectations and deliverables
Who is a good fit for our team?
- Minimum of 1-2 years administering Marketo or other Marketing Automation
- Experience implementing Marketo projects including technical requirements gathering, development, testing and support
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Someone who loves working on collaborative, exciting, and sometimes fast-paced and projects
- We rely heavily on one another and expect all teammates to equally contribute to projects, so we’re looking for someone with interpersonal skills and a track record of developing positive working relationships within our growing company
- If you’re a Marketo expert, you know our jobs can get a little techy, so strong English communication, both written and verbal are required for this role
- Ability to project manage the technical items within a client account are key to the success of our projects and we’re looking for someone that can hold themselves and others accountable
- We’re looking for someone that is a self-starter and demonstrates resourcefulness, motivation, initiative, and support skills
- Strong understanding of marketing processes including campaign execution, Q&A testing and data management
- Someone looking to grow their career – this role is the stepping stone to becoming a Consultant!
Adobe Certified Expert – Marketo Engage Business Practitioner (formerly MCE)
Bachelor’s Degree: Marketing, Finance or Computer Science preferred
If interested, please e-mail a cover letter and resume (PDF) to [email protected]