Development Fall Semester Leadership Development Program | Technology Practice
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Generation Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠ through ANNUITAS Perpetual Demand Generation® (PDG). We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and strategists that thrive on helping clients drive perpetual revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components including Buyer Insights, Content Strategy, Marketing and Sales Alignment, Marketing Technology, Web Strategy, Change Management, and the establishment of a Demand Generation Center of Excellence.
As a Development Associate supporting the Technology practice, you will work with a group of technology, CRM, and marketing automation experts focused on delivering end-to-end demand generation programs for their clients. You will implement and execute various Salesforce.com and Marketing Automation development efforts to support an overall Demand Process model.
Core Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop an acute understanding of clients, requirements, and objectives
- Research a client’s technology landscape/needs and assist interpreting that into a plan of action
- Translate business requirements into well designed solutions that are functionally stable, quality checked, unit tested, and that meet the business needs
- Know when to declaratively (rather than programmatically) solve the business problem
- Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery using test code and unit tests
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
- Able to learn new technologies and assist in other technology projects as needed
- Develop, test, document, and maintain solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation using Salesforce declarative or programmatic development resources such as triggers, workflows, validations, approvals, Apex classes Visualforce pages, Lightning Flows, and Lightning components
- Define, manage, and work with existing release processes to develop and implement new and existing applications
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university at the Junior, Senior or Graduate level
- Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field
- Ability to write high-quality code across modern programming languages and frameworks
- Ability to quickly learn and apply emerging programming languages, frameworks, and platforms
- Experiencing administering and/or developing in a SFDC platform a plus
- Knowledge and experience of multiple marketing technology stacks a plus
- Analytical mindset with ability to put problems into the context of the bigger picture
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Problem solving and systems thinking skills
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠. We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and Strategists that thrive on helping clients drive more revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components to deliver perpetual revenue.
ANNUITAS clients span the globe including top manufacturing, technology, media and financial services organizations. We work with our clients just as we work with our team, to build a strategic plan seeking input and feedback throughout the process. Great strategy does not happen without shared insights and a team environment. ANNUITAS delivers both.