Digital Web Strategist | ANNUITAS Strategy Practice
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Generation Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠ through ANNUITAS Perpetual Demand Generation® (PDG). We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and strategists that thrive on helping clients drive perpetual revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components including Buyer Insights, Content Strategy, Marketing and Sales Alignment, Marketing Technology, Web Strategy, Change Management, and the establishment of a Demand Generation Center of Excellence.
As a member of the ANNUITAS Strategy team you will work with a group of strategists, marketing automation and web experts focused on delivering demand generation programs for our clients. You will implement and execute various web portions that are critical to demand generation programs that make up an overall Demand Process.
Specifically, as a Digital Web Strategist at our company, you will be responsible for crafting web strategy as it aligns to our methodology including but not limited to web competitor analysis, information architecture strategy, personalization strategy, engagement channel strategy, and more. We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and a thorough understanding of digital marketing as it relates to driving demand, and we’ll also provide training on our own best-practice.
Core Areas of Responsibility:
- Lead the research and development of clients’ competitor web analysis as it relates to search, content, and online lead capture/management
- Develop recommendations to optimize clients’ website(s) critical path and the information architecture, technology stack, and other elements associated with doing so
- Develop engagement channel strategies for clients –inbound, outbound, online, and offline
- Work with our designers and developers to manage the implementation and/or help manage the external agencies that are responsible for implementing the strategies we have recommended
- Be the go-to SME for web analytics for team members across departments
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices
- Guide strategy consultants and our data science team in reading web analytics to help inform our demand generation program optimizations
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends, best practices and share this information with the wider company on a regular basis
- Experience and proven success as Search Engine Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Experience in web analytics, marketing, and business development.
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Moz, etc.)
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal and team skills with a track record of developing positive working relationships
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Strong project management and organizational skills focused on results
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Innovative thinker that’s comfortable working with ambiguity
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Experience working with or building B2B websites
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠. We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and Strategists that thrive on helping clients drive more revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components to deliver perpetual revenue. ANNUITAS clients span the globe including top manufacturing, technology, media and financial services organizations. We work with our clients just as we work with our team, to build a strategic plan seeking input and feedback throughout the process. Great strategy does not happen without shared insights and a team environment. ANNUITAS delivers both.
Still not convinced? We offer free lunches on Thursdays at the Buckhead office, a fun environment which features creative workspaces and cold brew coffee on tap.
If interested, please e-mail a resume (PDF) to email@example.com