HR Administrator and Recruiter, Operations | ANNUITAS
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Generation Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation. We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and strategists that thrive on helping clients drive perpetual revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components including Buyer Insights, Content Strategy, Marketing and Sales Alignment, Marketing Technology and Email Deliverability.
We are looking for an HR Administrator/Recruiter to run the daily functions within the Operations department including hiring and interviewing staff, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices. The HR Administrator/Recruiter duties involve a wide range of support activities inside our company. An important part of your role will be to act as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. You’ll assist in creating policies, processes and documents.
Core Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist our hiring managers in maintaining a continuous pipeline of employee candidates.
- Manage existing recruiting platforms (LinkedIn Recruiter, university events, etc.) as well as present fresh ideas on how to source talent.
- Serve as the first filter for all potential job candidates.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Employee Hiring/Termination per company process.
- Manage internal HR platform for tracking all employees, job histories, salary history, etc.
- Manage internal performance management platform.
- Plan, organize and direct all aspects of human resources management to ensure fair and equitable treatment of all employees, compliance with company policies, and manage legal aspects of employee/employer relationships.
- Assist with benefits administration and ensure documentation for regulatory compliance.
- Act as a liaison between corporate HR and management.
- Assist in maintaining Company’s Benefits
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc).
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees as well as exit interviews for departing employees.
- Assist in maintaining compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Monthly / Quarterly / Yearly reports to the Executive Team.
- Assist executive team with administrative functions as directed.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Candidate must have a Bachelors’ degree in HR or a related field
- Candidate must have considerable knowledge of Human Resources principles and practices
- Candidate must have a 2-5 years of experience in an HR Administration role
- Proven experience as an HR Administrator/Recruiter or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Computer proficiency, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint preferred.
- Basic knowledge of labor laws.
- Must be able to plan, organize, work independently, and complete assignments promptly and with little oversight; demonstrated professionalism and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational & strong communications skills.
If interested, please e-mail a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
ANNUITAS clients span the globe including top manufacturing, technology, media and financial services organizations. We work with our clients just as we work with our team, to build a strategic plan seeking input and feedback throughout the process. Great strategy does not happen without shared insights and a team environment. ANNUITAS delivers both.
During the challenging time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to support our team. This includes:
- 100% capability to work from home
- Flexibility to work in our COVID-safe Atlanta office for a change of scenery, with lunch provided once a week
- Open and transparent communication from senior leadership
- Monthly virtual happy hours
Challenging times or not, the culture at ANNUITAS stands out. We are a highly collaborative and innovative team that’s passionate about bringing the best outcomes to our clients and each other while having fun in the process.