Marketing Strategy Spring Semester Leadership Development Program | Strategy Practice
ATLANTA, GA or PORTLAND, OR
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Generation Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠ through ANNUITAS Perpetual Demand Generation® (PDG). We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and strategists that thrive on helping clients drive perpetual revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components including Buyer Insights, Content Strategy, Marketing and Sales Alignment, Marketing Technology, Web Strategy, Change Management, and the establishment of a Demand Generation Center of Excellence.
Our Leadership Development Program offers a part-time opportunity for students to work with a team of marketing experts focused on delivering end-to-end demand generation programs for their clients. Together you and senior members of our team will strategize, implement and optimize various demand generation programs that make up an overall Demand Generation Process. We can adjust your work schedule to fit your class times.
Core Areas of Responsibility
- Conducting, compiling and documenting third-party research as part of Strategy Program development
- Creating documentation for presentations and client reviews
- Assisting copywriting for program emails, landing pages and thank you pages
- Assisting in the testing and review process for program emails, landing pages and thank you pages
- Supporting senior team members with project management, as needed
- Excellent English communication, both written and verbal (writing sample required)
- Must be able to commute into the Atlanta office for a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Great organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Capable of identifying key trends in the marketplace
- Must be currently enrolled in or soon-to-be graduating from an accredited college or university at the Junior, Senior, or Graduate level. Students with an Economics, Business/BBA, Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, or Mathematics (either educational or demonstrated) will be considered.
During your time in our leadership development program, you will learn how to apply some of the world’s most sophisticated and forward-thinking demand generation processes with big name clients like Google and AirBnB. Our goal is to hire and train future leaders at our company from within, which is why we view this program as a gateway into a full-time position with ANNUITAS. Whether or not you move forward with us, you’ll complete the program with an exceptional foundation of knowledge and skills in enterprise demand generation marketing.
Still not convinced? We offer free lunches 3-days a week at the Buckhead office, a fun environment which features creative workspaces and cold brew coffee on tap.
If interested, please e-mail a cover letter, writing sample and resume to email@example.com.