Marketing Coordinator | ANNUITAS | Marketing
Many of the most recognized global brands count on ANNUITAS as a trusted partner to help scale growth. Our services play a mission-critical role in helping connect marketing investments to revenue outcomes and orchestrating people, process, content and technology around buyer engagement. ANNUITAS’ proprietary methodology for transformation covers strategy, implementation, and optimization – which delivers up to 10x revenue lift in conversion to sales its clients.
The role of Marketing Coordinator handles the production of all content written for the ANNUITAS blog and Insights page, including the planning, execution, publication, and distribution of upcoming content, and works in collaboration with the Director of Demand Marketing and our partners to map out the editorial calendar in advance.
The Marketing Coordinator will also work with a team of internal experts to collaborate on new content opportunities, topic ideas, optimization, and promotional strategies.
The Marketing Coordinator is an investigative, curious person who’s not afraid to ask questions and dig deeper. They’re an avid reader, a strong writer, and have a knack for understanding what others are trying to say. They love the entire process of taking an idea from concept to publication.
The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Director, Demand Marketing. Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage all content from concept to publication including research, drafts, headlines, meta descriptions, featured image, etc.
- Work with the Director of Demand Marketing to further refine the editorial direction, including keywords, topics, formats, etc.
- Work with internal subject matter experts and data scientists to uncover insights that will inform the editorial agenda
- Measure ongoing effectiveness of content marketing program against target metrics using Tableau and Google Analytics
- Draft promotional copy for all new content for social media channels
- Proofread all copy before publication
- 3+ years of relevant experience producing B2B content throughout the entire project lifecycle including strategy, planning, production, reporting, and maintenance
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- A thorough understanding of how content should support the buyers’ journey
- Experience in crafting messages for multiple audiences across a variety of channels (print, social, email, video, etc.)
- Strong project management skills and track record of staying on top of timelines
- Experience building or executing against an organic SEO strategy
- Ability to analyze project requirements, organize and prioritize tasks, identify risks early, and manage the content production process efficiently
- Ability to work cross-functionally and maintain consistent communication across team and departments
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Google Analytics
During the challenging time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to support our team. This includes:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Flexibility to work in our COVID-safe Atlanta office for a change of scenery, with lunch provided once a week
- Open and transparent communication from senior leadership
- “Summer Fridays” – four additional Fridays off between June and August
Challenging times or not, the culture at ANNUITAS stands out. We are a highly collaborative and innovative team that’s passionate about bringing the best outcomes to our clients and each other while having fun in the process.
To apply, please email resume and portfolio link or recent writing samples to email@example.com.