Spring Semester 2023 Leadership Development Program | Associate, Growth Marketing | ANNUITAS
Many of the most recognized global brands including Google, Airbnb, JP Morgan Chase and Goldman Sachs count on ANNUITAS as a trusted partner to help scale growth. Our services play a mission-critical role in helping connect marketing investments to revenue outcomes and orchestrating people, process, content and technology around buyer engagement. ANNUITAS’ proprietary methodology for transformation covers strategy, implementation, and optimization – which delivers up to 10x revenue lift in conversion to sales for its clients.
The role of Growth Marketing Intern assists the Manager of Growth Marketing with the production of all content written in alignment with our customer journey, oversees the creation and optimization of engaging content for company social media platforms, and works in close collaboration with the Manager of Growth Marketing to make data driven decisions.
The Growth Marketing Intern will also work in collaboration with sales and our client-facing teams on special projects including but not limited to; copywriting, landing page creation, and newsletters.
The Growth Marketing Intern is an investigative, curious person who’s not afraid to ask questions and dig deeper. They’re an avid reader, a strong writer, have a knack for understanding what others are trying to say, and can craft a meaningful message that aligns with multiple buyers’ needs. They love the entire process of taking an idea from concept to execution.
ANNUITAS Internships are paid positions.
The Growth Marketing Intern will report to the Manager of Growth Marketing. Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist in the production of all content from concept to publication
- Collaborate with the Manager of Growth Marketing to report on results and make recommendations to enhance our programs
- Draft and schedule promotional copy for all new content for social media channels
- Manage the presence of ANNUITAS on social media channels
- Proofread all copy before publication
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Actively enrolled in an accredited Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English, or related Undergraduate program
- Experience in crafting messages for multiple audiences across a variety of channels (print, social, email, video, etc.)
- Strong project management skills and track record of staying on top of timelines
- Ability to analyze project requirements, organize and prioritize tasks, identify risks early, and manage the content production process efficiently
- Ability to work cross-functionally and maintain consistent communication across teams and departments
- Strong understanding of social media channels
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Management (LinkedIn)
- Flexibility to work from home or in our collaborative Atlanta office
- Open and transparent communication from senior leadership
- Fun, flexible, and supportive culture
- Opportunity to work on real ongoing projects at ANNUITAS, no typical “intern” fluff tasks
- Clear path for growth within the organization
- One-on-one learning from in house marketing experts
- Learn how to make data driven decisions
ANNUITAS stands out. We are a highly collaborative and innovative team that’s passionate about bringing the best outcomes to our clients and each other while having fun in the process.
To apply, please email resume and recent writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.