Spring Semester Leadership Development Program | ANNUITAS Technology Practice
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Generation Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation℠ through ANNUITAS Perpetual Demand Generation® (PDG). We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and strategists that thrive on helping clients drive perpetual revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components including Buyer Insights, Content Strategy, Marketing and Sales Alignment, Marketing Technology, Web Strategy, Change Management, and the establishment of a Demand Generation Center of Excellence.
As a Leadership Development Associate supporting the ANNUITAS Technology team, you will work with a team of marketing technology experts focused on delivering end-to-end demand generation programs for their clients. Together you and senior member(s) of our team will implement and execute various demand generation programs that make up an overall Demand Process.
As a Technology Team Fall Associate, you will receive exposure/understanding with following:
- Marketing Automation and CRM platforms
- Lead scoring models
- Lead qualification models
- Inbound channel tracking
- Target audience personas
- Testing and QA processes
Core Areas of Responsibility
- Creating and building demand generation program components within Marketo, Eloqua, and other marketing automation platforms
- Testing and validating emails, landing pages and automation triggers
- Supporting senior team members with project management
- Conceptual understanding of inbound marketing and marketing automation techniques
- Exposure with CRM databases (such as Salesforce.com) and/or marketing automation platforms (such as Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot) is a plus
- Excellent English communication, both written and verbal
- Project management and organizational skills, focused on results
- Understanding of marketing processes including campaign execution, testing and measurement
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative and support skills
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment with minimal guidance
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university at the Junior, Senior or Graduate level. IT, Marketing or Business students with the above qualifications will be considered.
During your time in our leadership development program, you will learn how to apply some of the world’s most sophisticated and forward-thinking demand generation processes with big name clients like Google and AirBnB. Our goal is to hire and train future leaders at our company from within, which is why we view this program as a gateway into a full-time position with ANNUITAS. Whether or not you move forward with us, you’ll complete the program with an exceptional foundation of knowledge and skills in enterprise demand generation marketing.
If interested, please e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.