UI/UX Production Designer Associate, Digital Informatics | ANNUITAS
ANNUITAS is a B2B Demand Generation Strategy firm designed to help enterprise organizations Transform Demand Generation. We are a team of passionate B2B marketers, technologists and strategists that thrive on helping clients drive perpetual revenue through an integrated and holistic Demand Generation Strategy, encompassing core components including Buyer Insights, Content Strategy, Marketing and Sales Alignment, Marketing Technology and Email Deliverability.
As a UI/UX Designer with the ANNUITAS Digital team you will work with a group of strategists, marketing automation and web experts focused on delivering digital demand transformation initiatives for our clients. You will assist with the design of web applications, client-facing web products, and marketing materials.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to help grow our design practice in capabilities and efficiency, as well as spear-head the IA, wireframing, design, and QA of new web properties. We are expecting you to have an understanding of the latest industry trends and awareness of digital marketing as it relates to driving demand. We’ll also provide training on our own best-practice.
Grow your design, strategy, and professional skills with ANNUITAS.
Core Areas of Responsibility:
- Creation and continuous updating/optimization of wireframes.
- Build and manage reusable design system assets for design and development purposes.
- Design multiple interface options from wireframes with and without a brand design system.
- Ensure that all assets created for client review and development requirements are consistent, orderly, presentable, and usable.
- While direct experience is not a must, should be capable of executing a variety of additional graphic design production skills.
- presentation asset and layouts (PPT, Google Slides)
- document page layouts (downloadable PDFs–white papers, reports, etc.)
- Iconography, infographics, and data visualization (vector design experience)
- Stock image and design resourcing research
- Portfolio of relevant work showing strong visual communication skills,
- Up-to-date with web UI/UX design and development (interface design and process methodologies) and associative industries.
- Understands and implements through the design thinking process with experience in interaction design foundations.
- Fluent in relevant design and prototyping tools (e.g., Sketch, InVision, Figma, Adobe CC).
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (positive attitude, assertiveness, collaborative, active listener, openness to other ideas, decision making/problem-solving, empathy, etc.),
- Time management & organization skills (design file layers, project file/asset structure, etc.).
- Desire to learn more than production-level design work (UX strategy, new software programs, and other UX design career growth opportunities).
- Self-motivated to research creative ideas & design production solutions, and present results.
- Open to feedback and eager to learn.
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience working in a variety of organizations (start-up, corporate, agency)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction), with +3-5 years of related work experience in-house or at a digital agency.
- Experience working on enterprise products with complex data visualization preferred.
If interested, please e-mail a cover letter and resume with a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANNUITAS clients span the globe including top manufacturing, technology, media and financial services organizations. We work with our clients just as we work with our team, to build a strategic plan seeking input and feedback throughout the process. Great strategy does not happen without shared insights and a team environment. ANNUITAS delivers both.
During the challenging time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to support our team. This includes:
- Hybrid work environment
- Flexibility to work in our COVID-safe Atlanta office for a change of scenery, with lunch provided once a week
- Open and transparent communication from senior leadership
- Monthly virtual happy hours
Challenging times or not, the culture at ANNUITAS stands out. We are a highly collaborative and innovative team that’s passionate about bringing the best outcomes to our clients and each other while having fun in the process.