Partner Sales Director | ANNUITAS | Sales
GEORGIA or NEW MEXICO OFFICES
ANNUITAS is the leading provider of digital demand transformation services for B2B companies across healthcare, financial services, media and information services and growth technology companies. Many of the most recognized global brands count on ANNUITAS as a trusted partner to help scale growth. ANNUITAS services play a mission-critical role in helping connect marketing investments to revenue outcomes and orchestrating people, process, content and technology around buyer engagement. ANNUITAS’ proprietary methodology for transformation covers strategy, implementation, and optimization – which delivers up to 10x revenue lift in conversion to sales for its clients.
Are you an expert at unlocking the 1+1 = 3 equation?
As a Partner Sales Director you are responsible for expanding current partnerships and building important new partnerships to drive revenue for our business!
Your primary focus will be recruiting, engaging, activating and delivering new shared customers with a defined set of strategic partners (including solutions and technology go-to-market partners). The ideal candidate has a track record of building meaningful partnerships (preferably in the business-to-business arena) and partnering with a field sales organization to meet a set quota. Success will also require you to be an expert at positioning differentiated business value and differentiated capabilities to our partners.
The Partner Sales Director will report to the Chief Growth Officer. This role is designed to partner with both sales and marketing to achieve mission critical goals for ANNUITAS. Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop, execute and implement partner strategy & go-to-market programs with emphasis on incremental revenue generation
- Define and implement partner education, enablement and measurement program
- Cultivate, maintain and grow relationships between the ANNUITAS field sales organization and our partners’ sales organization in order to facilitate “winning” go-to-market efforts. Success will require you to have a deep understanding of our differentiated value proposition, client success stories and the ability to align key internal resources during the sales process
- Accurately forecast full funnel metrics from lead to partner-sourced bookings (for net new customers and customer relationship expansion)
- Work with internal and external ANNUITAS constituents to optimize messaging and offerings in existing and new markets for our partners
- Travel as required – post pandemic
Key Attributes Include:
- Collaborate Effectively with Stakeholders
- Work well with other internal groups to deliver a great customer experience. Internal functions include: field sales team, executive team, strategy/account leadership and implementation teams, and internal marketing
- Strong track record of growing an organization through channel relationships (minimum of 5-7 years in partner/channel sales or business development)
- Experience in a consulting and/or B2B SaaS company (ideally focused on delivering solutions to growth leaders)
- Experience in smaller and more entrepreneurial environments; thus able to adapt to shifting priorities
Competencies and Attributes of an ANNUITAS Associate:
- Fueled by a strong desire to achieve, with a proactive mindset that brings clarity and energy
- Combines disciplined execution that delivers a predictable engine
- Excellent communication skills, evidenced by successful executive interactions, outstanding presentation and storytelling skills, negotiation, and influencing skills
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Building deep relationships with team, partners and clients
An undergraduate degree is required. MBA desirable, but not required.
ANNUITAS offers a compelling compensation package for this position consisting of salary, commission (based on partner deals closed) and performance-based bonuses.
During the challenging time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to support our team. This includes:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Flexibility to work in our COVID-safe Atlanta office for a change of scenery, with lunch provided once a week
- Open and transparent communication from senior leadership
- “Summer Fridays” – four additional Fridays off between June and August
Challenging times or not, the culture at ANNUITAS stands out. We are a highly collaborative and innovative team that’s passionate about bringing the best outcomes to our clients and each other while having fun in the process.
To apply, please e-mail a cover letter and resume (PDF) to email@example.com