NWEA, a research-based, not-for-profit organization that supports students and educators, faced challenges in their marketing process. The inability to track meaningful data, a fragmented lead process, and disjointed tech stack all contributed to the wasting of marketing dollars and sales time. The problems were clear, but where do you begin?
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how NWEA + ANNUITAS took a transformational approach to drive growth at NWEA by leveraging the strategic demand process in 5 steps:
- Map out your entire buyer journey
- Align your content to address all audience segments and stages of buyer journey
- Sophisticate your lead qualification stage tracking, multi-channel interaction tracking and progressive profiling for a personalized user experience
- Advance your MarTech stack
- Manage the changes with in your organization
In this webinar, speakers Jennifer Harmel and Crystal Miller share how NWEA went from a disjointed sales and marketing process to seeing a 200% improvement in Engaged to Closed Won leads, a 3x increase in deal size, and a 47% improvement in marketing qualified leads to sales accepted opportunities in just a year.
Help Us Serve You Better
Let us know a little about yourself to gain access to more resources relevant to your specific role and needs
To Continue Reading...
The Need for Speed: Striking the Balance Between Immediate Results and Long-Term Success
According to LinkedIn's State of Sales 2021 report, 42% of people say that the need to meet short-te...
How to Successfully Manage Go-To-Market Change in Your Organization
Your organization (and the people within it) needs to change in order to drive predictable and susta...