Web Strategist | ANNUITAS | Digital
ATLANTA or SANTA FE OFFICES
ANNUITAS is the leading provider of digital demand transformation services for B2B companies across healthcare, financial services, media and information services and growth technology companies. Many of the most recognized global brands count on ANNUITAS as a trusted partner to help scale growth. ANNUITAS services play a mission-critical role in helping connect marketing investments to revenue outcomes and orchestrating people, process, content and technology around buyer engagement. ANNUITAS’ proprietary methodology for transformation covers strategy, implementation, and optimization – which delivers up to 10x revenue lift in conversion to sales its clients.
As a member of the ANNUITAS Digital team, you will work with a group of strategists, marketing automation, data science, and web experts focused on delivering demand generation programs for our clients. You will implement and execute various web portions that are critical to demand generation programs that make up an overall Demand Process.
As a Web Strategist at our company, you will be responsible for crafting web strategy as it aligns to our methodology including but not limited to web competitor analysis, information architecture strategy, personalization strategy, engagement channel strategy, and more. We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and a thorough understanding of digital marketing as it relates to driving demand.
The Web Strategist will report to the Director of Innovation. Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead the research and development of clients’ competitor web analysis as it relates to search, content, and online lead capture/management
- Develop recommendations to optimize clients’ website(s) critical path and the information architecture, technology stack, and other elements associated with doing so
- Develop engagement channel strategies for clients –inbound, outbound, online, and offline
- Work with our designers and developers to manage the implementation and/or help manage the external agencies that are responsible for implementing the strategies we have recommended
- Be the go-to SME for web analytics for team members across departments
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices
- Guide strategy consultants and our data science team in reading web analytics to help inform our demand generation program optimizations
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices and share this information with the wider company on a regular basis
- Experience and proven success as a Search Engine Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Experience web analytics, marketing, and business development.
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Moz, etc.)
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal and team skills with a track record of developing positive working relationships
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Strong project management and organizational skills focused on results
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Innovative thinker that’s comfortable working with ambiguity
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Experience working with or building B2B websites
During the challenging time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to support our team. This includes:
- 100% capability to work from home
- Flexibility to work in our COVID-safe Atlanta office for a change of scenery, with lunch provided once a week
- Open and transparent communication from senior leadership
- Monthly virtual happy hours
- “Summer Fridays” – four additional Fridays off between June and August
Challenging times or not, the culture at ANNUITAS stands out. We are a highly collaborative and innovative team that’s passionate about bringing the best outcomes to our clients and each other while having fun in the process.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org